dotnet add package RequestReduce --version 1.8.76
NuGet\Install-Package RequestReduce -Version 1.8.76
<PackageReference Include="RequestReduce" Version="1.8.76" />
paket add RequestReduce --version 1.8.76
#r "nuget: RequestReduce, 1.8.76"
// Install RequestReduce as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RequestReduce&version=1.8.76 // Install RequestReduce as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RequestReduce&version=1.8.76
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 was computed. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on RequestReduce:
RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee is an add-on to RequestReduce which compiles DotLess and Sass CSS as well as Coffee scripts to be included in the RequestDeuce sprite generation, minification and bundling processing. Simply reference your .less, .sass, .scss and .coffee files with those extensions and RequestReduce will compile them before performing its reductions.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Fix bug throwing 401 on dashboard and flush when Enforcing authorization on those resources
* Disable output caching if RR is disabled via rrfilter=disabler querystring param
* Fix bug when inline script contains an embedded non rfc compliant url
* fix bug when page redirects before calling remapped handler
* Fix issue when calling HandlerFactory within a virtual app
* Fix issue with cache not refreshing upon deleting cache files
* Fix mal construction of rewritten URLs
* support a true Module Less install by manually attaching filter and remaping request to RR Handlers
* Process xhtml
* Upgrade to AjaxMin 4.56
* Allow custom minifiers to inherit default Minifier
* Background images with vertical offsets will have their offsets preserved if the containing selector has no explicit height.
* Do not inject contentHost in embedded resources in Externalk CSS that cant be sprited
* Fix broken dashboard links
* Add compatibility with Azure CDN
* Add API Method to manually attach ResponseFilter in case application needs it to attach sooner
* Make Dashboard work with IIS6