This is the official GraphDiff package.
GraphDiff - Allows for automatic update of a graph of detached entities using Entity Framework v6+.
If you have ever felt the pain of updating a detached graph with one or more nested collections then this is for you :)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package RefactorThis.GraphDiff -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package RefactorThis.GraphDiff --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="RefactorThis.GraphDiff" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add RefactorThis.GraphDiff --version 2.0.1
- Rewrite of graph traversal code.
- Whole new testing suite to cover more scenarios
- Many small bugfixes.
v2.0 - there was an error in the nuget package, I've rolled forward to 2.0.1 to resolve this.
- Optimistic concurrency support
- Abstract base class and inheritance bug fixes and enhacements.
- Update to work with EF 6
- Bug fixes (see GitHub issues)
- MIT license
- EntityFramework (>= 6.0.1)
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on RefactorThis.GraphDiff:
ASP.NET Boilerplate - Web Application Framework