Package for common Redirect rules.
Meant for Umbraco sites, but can be used on any site with Rewrite Module for IIS.
Features that makes is package great.
• No 301 chaining. You only redirect once, no matter how many things are wrong with the URL.
• Topdomains are enforced with prefixed www.
• Subdomains are enforced with no prefix of www.
• Whitelist of urls that are not meant to be transformed. This is meant for API's, Ajax calls or backend framework such as Umbraco.
• Domains with additional punctuation marks won't work as expected, unless as a subdomain.
• Domains such as mysite.co.uk won't work as expected because of the additional punctuation mark is counted as a subdomain.
Install-Package RedirectRules -Version 3.0.0
dotnet add package RedirectRules --version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="RedirectRules" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add RedirectRules --version 3.0.0
Gone from a internal package used on our own sites to a public release on the nuget.org repository for everyone to enjoy!
Changed the nuget package function to work with web.config.transform rather than powershell code.
Fixed a small bug with url's containing underscore "_" were being manipulated wrong.
Check have been modified to look at the beginning of the url.
Removed a part of the redirect rules that was custom made.
Fixed a whitelist bug for the backend causing a buggy layout.
Removed the dependency on custom servervariables. The rules can now be used easily anywhere!
Improved rules to avoid 301 chaining.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.