QuikGraph 2.3.0 Prefix Reserved
Install-Package QuikGraph -Version 2.3.0
dotnet add package QuikGraph --version 2.3.0
<PackageReference Include="QuikGraph" Version="2.3.0" />
paket add QuikGraph --version 2.3.0
#r "nuget: QuikGraph, 2.3.0"
// Install QuikGraph as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=QuikGraph&version=2.3.0 // Install QuikGraph as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=QuikGraph&version=2.3.0
.NET library that provide mainly graphs structures and algorithms for C#.
QuikGraph provides generic directed/undirected graph data structures and algorithms for .NET. It comes with algorithms such as depth first seach, breath first search, A* search, shortest path, k-shortest path, maximum flow, etc...
This package is a version of the original QuickGraph renamed QuikGraph and ported to .NET Core.
It should be seen as an alternative to the old frozen QuickGraph from CodePlex but with fixes.
It does not include every sub modules of the original library such as F# stuff, adapters, etc.
This build is only the Core of QuikGraph taking advantage of .NET Core.
- .NET Standard 1.3+
- .NET Core 1.0+
- .NET Framework 3.5+
Supports Source Link
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 netcoreapp1.1 netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.3 netstandard1.4 netstandard1.5 netstandard1.6 netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
|Tizen||tizen30 tizen40 tizen60|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap uap10.0|
NuGet packages (18)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on QuikGraph:
.NET library that provides serialization features related to QuikGraph data structures. This package is the serialization subset of the original QuickGraph renamed QuikGraph and ported to .NET Core. Supported platforms: - .NET Standard 1.3+ - .NET Core 1.0+ - .NET Framework 3.5+ Supports Source Link
Automatonymous, an open source state machine library, usable with MassTransit
.NET library that provides a bridge from QuikGraph graphs structures to Graphviz and Dot language serialization. This package is the Graphviz subset of the original QuickGraph renamed QuikGraph and ported to .NET Core. Supported platforms: - .NET Standard 1.3+ - .NET Core 1.0+ - .NET Framework 3.5+ Supports Source Link
GraphShape is a .NET graph layout framework based on Graph#. It contains several layout algorithms that allow various kind of layouts (FR, KK, ISOM, LinLog, Simple Tree, Circular, Sugiyama, Compound FDP, Random). It also provide overlap removal algorithms such as FSA (or One Way FSA) algorithms. Supported platforms: - .NET Standard 2.0+ - .NET Core 2.0+ - .NET Framework 3.5+ - .NET 5+ Supports Source Link
GitHub repositories (6)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on QuikGraph:
Distributed Application Framework for .NET
A state machine library for .Net - 100% code - No doodleware
SeeGit - The Git Repository Visualizer
An instruction trace visualisation tool for dynamic program analysis
Entity Framework visual design surface and code-first code generation for EF6, Core and beyond
➟ Release 2.3.0
- Fix the serialization implementation of UndirectedGraph, ArrayUndirectedGraph and UndirectedBidirectionalGraph.
- Fix A* implementation to also compute cost on tree edge.
- Remove some serializable attributes from algorithms and predicates classes (homognization).
- Remove serializable attributes from delegate graphs implementations.
- All QuikGraph exceptions can be constructed with a custom message and an eventual inner exception.
- CompressedSparseRowGraph also implements IEdgeListGraph interface.
- EquateGraphs.Equate helpers now supports a wider range of graph comparisons.
- Add the IDistancesCollection to interface the distance information retrieval from shortest path algorithms. Legacy accesses to distances are marked as obsolete.
- Remove the dependency to System.Collections.NonGeneric for .NET Standard 1.3 target.