Microsoft. Xrm. CoreV9
Contains a set of common components for building solutions using the Dynamics 365 SDK. Authored in partnership between Microsoft Premier Field Engineering (PFE) and core engineering teams.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 -Version 9.0.3-alpha
dotnet add package Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 --version 9.0.3-alpha
<PackageReference Include="Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9" Version="9.0.3-alpha" />
paket add Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 --version 9.0.3-alpha
- Updated for D365 v9
- This depends on service client using oAuth/Modern Authentication
- Added throttle event retry w/ logging (default: 3 times)
- Added more etw tracing
- Removed all discovery service operations - global discovery can now be used instead
- Removed old constructors relying on organizationserviceproxy - we now 100% rely on CrmServiceClient (see upcomingsamples)
- Providing two overloaded OrganizationServiceManager constructors to accept a simple username and password input
- For more flexible connections, create your own CrmServiceClient object, the core library will use this as the template object
- Dynamics 365 SDK Libraries were updated to the latest SDK version 220.127.116.11.
- The project framework target has been increased to .NET version to 4.6.2 which is important to ensure TLS 1.2 functions by default without the need for other workarounds.
- No longer including a 4.5.2 framework targeted dll, update your apps to target framework 4.6.2 or higher
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.