Library to parse and roll any dice notation. Use this library in your applications to roll random dice without having to write all of the code yourself.
Install-Package OnePlat.DiceNotation -Version 2.0.2
dotnet add package OnePlat.DiceNotation --version 2.0.2
<PackageReference Include="OnePlat.DiceNotation" Version="2.0.2" />
paket add OnePlat.DiceNotation --version 2.0.2
Rebuild packages as .NET Standard 2.0 libraries.
Removed dependency on StyleCop nuget.
* Add dice notation for keep lowest by using L token in the notation. Changed drop lowest notation to use P token.
* Added tracking service to keep track of die rolls to provide statistical data.
* Added abstract RandomDieRollerBase class for shared code between all random rollers, so those classes can just implement minimally the number generation.
* Added value converters for DiceResult and TermResultList to help with default display of these classes as text.
* Two bug fixes:
- Added IDice.Clear method to allow dice to be reused with new expressions (without needing to recreating instance).
- Dice.Parse now throws an exception if null or empty string is used.
* Added support percentile (d%) notation.
* Added support for dropping lowest N dice (similar to keeping highest N dice).
* Added support for Fudge/FATE dice notation.
* Added support for exploding or pentrating dice rolls.
* Added support for default dice sides (3d =>3d6), and ability to set default number of sides as dice config.
* Added general purpose parser to handle more math and dice expressions.
* Added support for grouping using ( ). Now you can parse dice expressions like - (2+1)d4 - (4-2).
* Test validation for new expressions and grouping.
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 10.0.3)