Octopus Deploy is an automated deployment tool powered by NuGet.
OctoPack adds a post-build activity to your Visual Studio project, so that an Octopus-compatible NuGet package is produced in the Bin directory whenever a Release build completes.
OctoPackPlus.Core provides isolation and control of the packaging process, especially when used with TFS.
Use this package for:
● *NO* TFS build customizations. Purely out-of-the-box default process templates.
● Separate Visual Studio project for deployment of the application
● Package versioning : currently based on Date + TFS Build number, customizable PowerShell script
This project is also used by:
● OctoPackPlus.ClickOnce : Single build package for deploying ClickOnce to multiple environments
● OctoPackPlus.Database : Database deployment management
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package OctoPackPlus.Core -Version 0.1.6
dotnet add package OctoPackPlus.Core --version 0.1.6
<PackageReference Include="OctoPackPlus.Core" Version="0.1.6"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add OctoPackPlus.Core --version 0.1.6
● fix bug in NuSpec file generation's token replacement
● initial public release
● assembly versioning to match package version
● OctoPack publish data (URL, ApiKey)
- OctoPack (>= 3.0.43)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.