dotnet add package Nevron.Nov.Schedule --version 126.96.36.199
NuGet\Install-Package Nevron.Nov.Schedule -Version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="Nevron.Nov.Schedule" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add Nevron.Nov.Schedule --version 220.127.116.11
#r "nuget: Nevron.Nov.Schedule, 18.104.22.168"
// Install Nevron.Nov.Schedule as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Nevron.Nov.Schedule&version=22.214.171.124 // Install Nevron.Nov.Schedule as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Nevron.Nov.Schedule&version=126.96.36.199
NOV Schedule for .NET
Advanced Schedule component for Blazor WebAssembly, WPF, WinForms, and Xamarin.Mac.
NOV Schedule for .NET is a widget for showing and organizing appointments and recurring events in your .NET applications. It provides all the features of Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar plus many more such as support for multiple time zones, multi-level grouping, CSS-like styling of appointments, headers, grid and time rulers, extended support for recurring meetings and events, and so on.
NOV Schedule for .NET is the product behind Nevron Calendar - a commercial calendar application for appointment scheduling, tasks, and events management. The Calendar application combines Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar functionalities, plus many more.
NOV Schedule for .NET main features include:
- Built-in dialogs for editing appointment and schedule component properties;
- Two built-in commands UIs – ribbon and command bars;
- Four built-in views – Day, Week, Month, and Timeline;
- Horizontal and vertical orientation support for all views;
- Appointment categorization via categories and time markers;
- Multi-level grouping – makes it easy to visualize appointments grouped by different criteria and properties;
- Rich interactivity support – dragging and snapping of appointments;
- Flexible recurring appointment support – makes it possible to create appointments and events based on an arbitrary schedule quickly;
- iCalendar Format Support - makes it possible to import and export calendar data from and to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar and other popular calendar applications;
- Print support;
- Export to PDF and various image formats (PNG, JPEG, Bitmap);
- Fully styleable, customizable, and extensible control– lets you make your schedule unique and a better fit for your application;
- Detailed documentation and code examples.
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- System.Drawing.Common (>= 5.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.