Video converter component for C#/.NET (wrapper for FFMpeg utility). Can be used for converting videos, transcoding live streams, extracting video thumbnails, applying watermarks etc.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NReco.VideoConverter -Version 1.1.1
dotnet add package NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="NReco.VideoConverter" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.1.1
- FFMpegConverter.Stop switched from sending CTRL+C to ffmpeg console to 'q' command written to stdin: this approach is more stable and compatible with .NET Core
- Fixed issue with NullReferenceException from Process.WaitForExit (thrown when Stop method is called from another thread)
- added NReco.VideoConverter.LT build for NET Standards 1.5 (can be used from .NET Core apps)
- FFMpeg updated to v.3.0.1
- added FFMpegConverter.ConvertMedia overload that accepts several FFMpeg inputs -- this is useful for appending audio to video, applying watermark to video, video concatenation (with concat filter)
- now LogReceived event works for ConvertLiveMedia (useful for debugging purposes)
- now ConvertProgress event works for ConvertLiveMedia
- fixed issue with FFMpegConverter.Stop (FreeConsole leads to WinForms/WPF app crash)
- added FFMpegProcessUser for running ffmpeg.exe under specified user
- fixed issue: FFMpegProcessPriority ignored for ConvertLiveMedia
- now NReco.VideoConverter is signed (strongly named) assembly
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NReco.VideoConverter:
A C# wrapper of arcsoft's face recogization library.