HTML-to-PDF converter component for C# (.NET) based on WkHtmlToPdf utility. Generates pretty-looking PDF documents from .NET application by HTML-layout.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NReco.PdfGenerator -Version 1.1.12
dotnet add package NReco.PdfGenerator --version 1.1.12
<PackageReference Include="NReco.PdfGenerator" Version="1.1.12" />
paket add NReco.PdfGenerator --version 1.1.12
- WkHtmlToPdf tool upgraded to version 0.12.3.1 (released 2016-Jan-30).
- fixed bug in batch mode (null reference exception for large HTML input)
- fixed batch mode issue (exception because of incorrect file path handling)
- fixed issue with "Exit with code 1 due to network error" workaround for overloads that accept output file path
- added GeneratePdf(html,coverHtml,outputPdfFilePath) overload
- VC++ 2013 runtime libraries used by wkhtmltopdf.exe ( msvcp120.dll, msvcr120.dll ) are embedded as DLL resources to simplify app deployment (now you don't need to install VC++ redistributable package)
- hotfix for wkhtmltopdf "temp files not removed" issue: when stdin/stdout is used wkhtmltopdf creates temp files anyway and it doesn't remove output PDF temp file. To workaround this issue PdfGenerator will use own temp files for this case.
- added batch mode (BeginBatch/EndBatch): reuse the same wkhtmltopdf.exe process for processing several HTML templates (20%-30% faster). This feature requires commercial license key.
- some code refactoring for better maintainability
- added workaround for "Exit with code 1 due to network error" wkhtmltopdf issue: when "--load-error-handling" or "--load-media-error-handling" set to "ignore" (or "skip") wkhtmltopdf generates PDF output but process is exited with code = 1 and as result WkHtmlToPdfException is thrown. Now this case is handled correctly (exception is not thrown if PDF is generated).
- now NReco.PdfGenerator.dll is a signed (strongly named) assembly
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 3 GitHub repositories that depend on NReco.PdfGenerator:
Open Source ASP.NET MVC Ecommerce Shopping Cart Solution
My attempt at a markdown editor for windows
Boleto.Net is a library developed for use in Brazil, given it has been programmed with Brazilian retail legislation and business rules for bank registered billing integration.
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.