HTML-to-PDF converter component for C# (.NET) based on WkHtmlToPdf utility. Generates pretty-looking PDF documents from .NET application by HTML-layout.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NReco.PdfGenerator -Version 1.1.12
dotnet add package NReco.PdfGenerator --version 1.1.12
<PackageReference Include="NReco.PdfGenerator" Version="1.1.12" />
paket add NReco.PdfGenerator --version 1.1.12
- WkHtmlToPdf tool upgraded to version 0.12.3.1 (released 2016-Jan-30).
- fixed bug in batch mode (null reference exception for large HTML input)
- fixed batch mode issue (exception because of incorrect file path handling)
- fixed issue with "Exit with code 1 due to network error" workaround for overloads that accept output file path
- added GeneratePdf(html,coverHtml,outputPdfFilePath) overload
- VC++ 2013 runtime libraries used by wkhtmltopdf.exe ( msvcp120.dll, msvcr120.dll ) are embedded as DLL resources to simplify app deployment (now you don't need to install VC++ redistributable package)
- hotfix for wkhtmltopdf "temp files not removed" issue: when stdin/stdout is used wkhtmltopdf creates temp files anyway and it doesn't remove output PDF temp file. To workaround this issue PdfGenerator will use own temp files for this case.
- added batch mode (BeginBatch/EndBatch): reuse the same wkhtmltopdf.exe process for processing several HTML templates (20%-30% faster). This feature requires commercial license key.
- some code refactoring for better maintainability
- added workaround for "Exit with code 1 due to network error" wkhtmltopdf issue: when "--load-error-handling" or "--load-media-error-handling" set to "ignore" (or "skip") wkhtmltopdf generates PDF output but process is exited with code = 1 and as result WkHtmlToPdfException is thrown. Now this case is handled correctly (exception is not thrown if PDF is generated).
- now NReco.PdfGenerator.dll is a signed (strongly named) assembly
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 3 GitHub repositories that depend on NReco.PdfGenerator:
Open Source ASP.NET MVC Ecommerce Shopping Cart Solution
My attempt at a markdown editor for windows
Boleto.Net is a library developed for use in Brazil, given it has been programmed with Brazilian retail legislation and business rules for bank registered billing integration.