NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NFluent -Version 1.1.0
dotnet add package NFluent --version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="NFluent" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add NFluent --version 1.1.0
* Now supports IsNull() and IsNotNull() checks for nullables (thanks to Mendel Monteiro Beckerman for that).
* Check.ThatCode(...): New entry point for checks on code (Action and Func<T>). It supersedes the equivalent Check.That signature.
* Improves error messages for string comparisons (e.g. visually indicates the presence of tab char with <<tab>>, or distinguish <<CFLF>> and <<LF>>, properly handles long strings, ...)
* Check.That(Func<T>) and Check.That(Action) are now obsolete.
* The HasFieldsEqualToThose() check is now obsolete and should be replaced by HasFieldsWithSameValues() which now support anonymous classes as expected parameter.
* The HasFieldsNotEqualToThose() check is now obsolete and should be replaced by HasNotFieldsWithSameValues()
* Simplification of extensibility
* We are so proud of this 1.1 version of NFuent; we decided to sign it.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (6)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on NFluent:
Iago is a tool to write bdd like tests in kre. use `iago.runner` to execute your tests
NFluent checks for checking HttpResponseMessages.
Iago runner is a tool to run bdd like tests in kre
A library for writing flexible and easy to maintain acceptance tests
Parses offline registry hives
GitHub repositories (11)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NFluent:
The FileHelpers are a free and easy to use .NET library to read/write data from fixed length or delimited records in files, strings or streams
This repository was deprecated, use:
More than a ReClass port to the .NET platform.
Captains log and 3d star map for Elite Dangerous
WireMock.Net is a flexible library for stubbing and mocking web HTTP responses using request matching and response templating. Based on the functionality from http://WireMock.org, but extended with more functionality.