This package contains the WPF assemblies.
Mugen MVVM Toolkit makes it easier to develop cross-platform application using the Model-View-ViewModel design pattern.
The Mugen MVVM Toolkit provides a cross-platform MVVM development framework built on top of:
- Silverlight 5
- Silverlight for WP8, WP8.1
- WinRT XAML framework for Windows Store apps
The MVVM framework includes the following features that differs this project from other frameworks:
- Deep integration with each platform.
- Supports state preservation and restoration for mobile platforms.
- Full Fragment support for Android, you do not need to worry about activity, fragments, sub-fragments or their state all this makes the framework.
- Solves the nested user controls problem in MVVM, all view models are dynamically created by you, using the GetViewModel method and you do not need to use the ViewModelLocator.
- Supports all kinds of navigation like modal window, page navigation, tab navigation, back stack fragment navigation for android. You can also easily add a new kind of navigation.
- Navigation system works with view models and allows to expect the completion of the operation. You can pass any parameters between view models.
- Good design mode support, for xaml platforms supports the creation of design view model with any constructor parameters.
- Supports bindings on all platforms, all of the native binding features available for WPF platform available on all platforms and even more.
- Binding supports C# language expressions like Linq, Extension methods, method call, ternary operator (?:), coalescing operator (??), etc.
- Supports subscription to any control event.
- Built-in support for validation.
- You can easily write their own extensions for bindings.
- Supports attached members (properties, events, methods), you can extend any object as you want.
- Special editor for WinForms, you do not need to write code to create bindings.
- Binding parser builds syntax tree that allows you to easily change or extend the bindings, without manipulation of the raw text.
- Binding supports fluent syntax.
- Excellent binding performance.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package MugenMvvmToolkit.WPF -Version 5.1.0
dotnet add package MugenMvvmToolkit.WPF --version 5.1.0
<PackageReference Include="MugenMvvmToolkit.WPF" Version="5.1.0" />
paket add MugenMvvmToolkit.WPF --version 5.1.0
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the SuspendNotifications method in the SynchronizedNotifiableCollection class when using in UI thread.
- Removed the IViewModelSettings.DisposeIocContainer property.
- Added the IConfigurableWrapperManager interface.
- Updated the WrapperRegistrationModuleBase class now it uses the IConfigurableWrapperManager interface instead of the WrapperManager class.
- Removed null-check for the method call expressions.
- Optimized memory usage for the AttachedBindingMember class.
- Removed the BindableLayoutInflater class.
- Changed the view creation factory.
- Optimized the cache strategy for weak references.
- Increased the bindings performance.
- Updated Xamarin.Forms to 188.8.131.5282.
- MugenMvvmToolkit (>= 5.1.0 && < 5.2.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.