Read Outlook MSG and EML files without using Outlook.
The MSGReader supports MSG E-Mail (also signed), Contact, Appointment, Task, Sticky notes and Contact files.
The EML reader supports MIME 1.0 encoded files
Install-Package MSGReader -Version 3.7.5
dotnet add package MSGReader --version 3.7.5
<PackageReference Include="MSGReader" Version="3.7.5" />
paket add MSGReader --version 3.7.5
- Fix issue where RTFPipe.dll is missing in the nuGet package
- Fix issue with renaming existing files
- Add utf-8 as fallback encoder when no encoding is found in an EML file
- Added support to read UUEncoded data in an EML file
- Replaced RTFPipe with newer version to solve the error Stack Empty
- OpenMcdf (>= 184.108.40.206)
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on MSGReader:
Bring macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows