dotnet add package MonoGame.Primitives2D --version 1.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package MonoGame.Primitives2D -Version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="MonoGame.Primitives2D" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add MonoGame.Primitives2D --version 1.1.1
#r "nuget: MonoGame.Primitives2D, 1.1.1"
// Install MonoGame.Primitives2D as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MonoGame.Primitives2D&version=1.1.1 // Install MonoGame.Primitives2D as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MonoGame.Primitives2D&version=1.1.1
The 2D XNA Primitives project ported to the modern world.
NuGet package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/MonoGame.Primitives2D/
Sample project: https://github.com/DoogeJ/MonoGame.Primitives2D.Sample
NuGet package fixes
- ReferencedFrameworkAssemblies created an issue in the NuGet package
General clean-up and preparations to create a NuGet package:
- Clean up license and readme
- Remove sample project
- Update MonoGame to version 18.104.22.168
- Update the project files to Visual Studio 2019
- Add MonoGame icon
- Update Assembly information in preparation for NuGet package creation
- Create NuGet package manifest
Differences with the original repository (last updated 2012):
- Updated the project files to Visual Studio 2017
- Updated to .NET Framework 4.5
- Updated to MonoGame 3.6 instead of using XNA
- Renamed namespaces
- New sample project based on the original
- Removed old broken sample projects
- Updated the sample project with DrawLine and PutPixel examples
This work is licensed under the zlib license, which is pretty close to saying: do what you want.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- MonoGame.Framework.DesktopGL (>= 22.214.171.124)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on MonoGame.Primitives2D:
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
First release of a NuGet package.