Toolkit. Uwp. UI
This library provides UI components, such as XAML extensions, helpers, brushes, converters and more. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
AdvancedCollectionView: It's a collection view implementation that support filtering, sorting and incremental loading. It's meant to be used in a viewmodel.
CacheBase: Provides methods and tools to cache files in a folder.
Converters: Commonly used converters that allow the data to be modified as it passes through the binding engine.
- ApplicationViewExtensions: Provides attached properties for interacting with the ApplicationView on a window (app view).
- FrameworkElementExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for the FrameworkElement.
- ListViewExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for the ListViewBase
- LogicalTree: Defines a collection of extensions methods for UI.
- MatrixExtensions: Provides a set of extensions to the Matrix struct.
- MatrixHelperEx: Static helper methods for Matrix.
- Mouse: Helper class for easily changing the mouseover cursor type.
- NullableBool: Custom MarkupExtension which can provide nullable bool values.
- RotateTransformExtensions: Extension methods for RotateTransform.
- ScaleTransformExtensions: Extension methods for ScaleTransform.
- ScrollViewerExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for the ListViewBase
- SkewTransformExtensions: Extension methods for SkewTransform.
- StatusBarExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for interacting with the StatusBar on a window (app view).
- SurfaceDialTextbox: Helper class that provides attached properties to enable any TextBox with the Surface Dial.
- TextBoxMask: TextBox mask property allows a user to more easily enter fixed width text in TextBox control.
- TextBoxRegex: TextBoxRegex allows text validation using a regular expression.
- TitleBarExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for interacting with the ApplicationViewTitleBar on a window (app view).
- TranslateTransformExtensions: Extension methods for TranslateTransform.
- VisualExtensions: Extension methods and attached properties for Visual objects
- VisualTree: Defines a collection of extensions methods for UI.
- BindableValueHolder: Holds the value. Can be used to change several objects' properties at a time.
- DependencyPropertyWatcher: Used to Track Changes of a Dependency Property
- ThemeListener: Class which listens for changes to Application Theme or High Contrast Modes and Signals an Event when they occur.
- BackdropBlurBrush: The BackdropBlurBrush is a Brush that blurs whatever is behind it in the application.
- BackdropGammaTransferBrush: A brush which alters the colors of whatever is behind it in the application by applying a per-channel gamma transfer function.
- BackdropInvertBrush: The BackdropInvertBrush is a Brush which inverts whatever is behind it in the application.
- BackdropSaturationBrush: Brush which applies a SaturationEffect to the Backdrop.
- BackdropSepiaBrush: Brush which applies a SepiaEffect to the Backdrop.
- CanvasBrushBase: Helper Brush class to interop with Win2D Canvas calls.
- ImageBlendBrush: Brush which blends a BitmapImage to the Backdrop in a given mode.
- RadialGradientBrush: This GradientBrush defines its Gradient as an interpolation within an Ellipse.