[Pre-Release Software] Microsoft PowerApps CLI is a simple, single-stop, developer command-line interface (CLI) for developing customizations and extensions for Microsoft PowerApps. See project site how to install.
Install-Package Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI -Version 0.4.3
dotnet add package Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI --version 0.4.3
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI" Version="0.4.3" />
paket add Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI --version 0.4.3
Please make sure to update your Microsoft PowerApps CLI to the latest version and take advantage of all the latest capabilities by following https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/component-framework/updating-tooling.
If you are a new user please install the PowerApps CLI directly from here: https://aka.ms/PowerAppsCLI
- New CLI modules and commands:
- "pac auth": supports managing OAuth profiles to authenticate with CDS organizations
- "pac pcf push": import a PCF control into a CDS organization
- "pac org": first CDS organization command; for now, only "who-am-I" is supported
- PCF project template now uses a minimum version of 1.2.0 for @types/powerapps-component-framework
- CLI arguments have optional shorted aliases
- Unified naming and spelling of parameters, e.g. --publisher-prefix and --publisher-name
- Consistent version showing for CLI and its nuget packages
- PowerApps CLI and PCF are localized for: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Updated MSI registry path to: Software\Microsoft\PowerApps CLI\Installed
- Improved error messaging in the CLI launcher
- Updated help descriptions
- PCF build output enhancements include:
- Formatting updates
- PCF build now produces formal error codes in conjunction with error messages
- A .gitignore file is added for all newly created CDS solution projects
- We are also enabling clean target for Solution projects
- initial set of capabilities for custom control development using the PowerApps Component Framework (PCF).
- System.ComponentModel.Composition (>= 4.5.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.