dotnet add package MemorySharp --version 1.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package MemorySharp -Version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="MemorySharp" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add MemorySharp --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: MemorySharp, 1.2.0"
// Install MemorySharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MemorySharp&version=1.2.0 // Install MemorySharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MemorySharp&version=1.2.0
MemorySharp is a C# based memory editing library targeting Windows applications, offering various functions to extract and inject data and codes into remote processes to allow interoperability.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net is compatible.|
- Fasm.NET (>= 1.70.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
## V1.2 (21 September 2016)
- Rewrite the read operations for arrays to have much better performance.
- Rewrite the write operations for arrays to have much better performance.
- Heavily improve the performance of write operations when a relative address is provided (the main module of the remote process is now cached).
- Properly read strings without a \0 delimiter instead of throwing an ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
## V1.1.1 (05 September 2016)
- Threads created using the library are properly returned by the API.