dotnet add package Mauve --version 2023.0.0.5
NuGet\Install-Package Mauve -Version 2023.0.0.5
<PackageReference Include="Mauve" Version="2023.0.0.5" />
paket add Mauve --version 2023.0.0.5
#r "nuget: Mauve, 2023.0.0.5"
// Install Mauve as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Mauve&version=2023.0.0.5 // Install Mauve as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Mauve&version=2023.0.0.5
From basic extension methods to complete implementations of design patterns, Mauve offers a colorful suite of functionality for utilization in even the grandest applications.
- Minor repairs to middleware. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/114
- Added deprecation notice for Mauve.Framework. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/116
- Bug fixes, and deprecation efforts. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/120
- Adds support for IsConcrete. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/124
- Adds null handling to flatten messages. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/128
Full Changelog: https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/compare/2023.0.0.3...2023.0.0.5
Mauve.Framework (Deprecation Notice)
Mauve.Framework project has officially been deprecated and efforts are being made to mark the project objects as such. The project is targeted to be marked as deprecated by the end of January 2023 and support will end with the 2023 calendar year. We recommend opting for the new
Mauve project running on
.NET 6.0, features from
Mauve.Framework are being evaluated for transfer and will be transfered only if a more production ready replacement is not available (e.g. MediatR and Fluent Validation).
The following features are available for use through Mauve:
|Serialization||Mauve contains two extension methods for out of the box serialization support using
|Cryptography||Mauve aims to simplify cryptography implementations for consumers.|
|Validation||Validation should be simple, concise, and encapsulated.|
There are many more features available in the framework of course, but the above are easily the most popular. For more information, see the wiki.
Mauve offers a variety of useful extension methods for the most common data types in the
Additionally, there are a few extension methods using generics for type safety that apply to all types.
See our wiki for more details.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
- Microsoft.CSharp (>= 4.7.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.Abstractions (>= 7.0.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 13.0.1)
- System.Data.DataSetExtensions (>= 4.5.0)
- YamlDotNet (>= 12.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
## What's Changed
* Minor repairs to middleware. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/114
* Added deprecation notice for Mauve.Framework. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/116
* Bug fixes, and deprecation efforts. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/120
* Adds support for IsConcrete. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/124
* Adds null handling to flatten messages. by @tacosontitan in https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/pull/128
**Full Changelog**: https://github.com/tacosontitan/Mauve/compare/2023.0.0.3...2023.0.0.5