An extendible implementation of the Assert class in MSTest.
Allows for extending the Assert methods with the default MSTest methods as a default.
* Throws() method for asserting exceptions.
* ThrowsAsync() method for asserting exceptions for async methods.
INSTRUCTIONS: In your test class, inherit from MsTestExtensions.BaseTest. Type Assert.Throws() or Assert.ThrowsAsync().. that's it! All of the standard Assert. methods from MsTest will still be available.
Project page can be found at: https://github.com/bbraithwaite/MSTestExtensions
* Added ThrowsAsync assertion
* Exception message no longer converts to uppercase for failures
* Added option to explicitly assert exception type i.e. ignore subclasses
This package has no dependencies.