LINQ provider built on top of System.DirectoryServices.Protocols for querying and updating LDAP servers.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package LinqToLdap -Version 3.3.0
dotnet add package LinqToLdap --version 3.3.0
<PackageReference Include="LinqToLdap" Version="3.3.0" />
paket add LinqToLdap --version 3.3.0
* Post event listeners have been added for add, update, and delete operations.
* It's now possible to enable / disable tracing from the ILinqToLdapLogger interface.
* The pooled connection factory can now be reinitialized via the IPooledConnectionFactory interface.
* Support for dynamic OrderBy / ThenBy (and descending) in queries.
* Support for ThenBy / ThenByDescinding in queries.
* Support for multiple OrderBy statements matching the behavior outlined here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2891. Previously only one OrderBy could be applied.
* It's now possible to use properties and methods other than the "Get" variants in lambda Selects against IDirectoryAttributes.
* ListAttributes now works with all supported IQueryable extension methods.
* Dispose now implemented correctly for DirectroyContext to prevent exceptions from LdapConnection's finalizer.
* ! was not being cleaned according to RFC4515.
* CN and OU changes no longer throw an ArgumentException when using DirectoryAttributes.
* SimpleTextLogger will no longer throw an exception for GCed TextWriters.
* shouldCleanValue flag added to all Filter class methods. If true this option will apply the CleanFilterValue method to the value.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on LinqToLdap:
Project to extend the LINQ to LDAP provider with useful features like scopes.
Linq2Ldap integration simplified
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.