A plugin for Xamarin™ that provides tools to enable printing to Zebra printers.
This SDK lets you save considerable time as you develop your own solutions.
- Create apps to do on demand barcode printing, print receipts, or create RFID tags
- Expanded demos, extensive documentation, and template printing
- Develop apps for smart phones and tablets using Android™, iOS™, or Xamarin Forms
- Supports standard communication over Bluetooth, Network, and USB (Android)
[Developer Support, Forums, Samples](http://developer.zebra.com/community/technologies/printers/label-printers)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK -Version 1.1.75
dotnet add package LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK --version 1.1.75
<PackageReference Include="LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK" Version="1.1.75" />
paket add LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK --version 1.1.75
- Fixed iOS bug where print formats were not being filled out correctly using printStoredFormat()
- Fixed several Android discovery bugs where sometimes it couldn't find all printers due to several discovery requests made in a short amount of time.
- Discovery will now only find Zebra printers.
- Due to the Android bug fixes, some of the static discovery event handlers have been deprecated and moved to instance specific event handlers. See documentation on necessary code changes.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.