See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package LightBDD.NUnit3 --version 1.7.1
NuGet\Install-Package LightBDD.NUnit3 -Version 1.7.1
<PackageReference Include="LightBDD.NUnit3" Version="1.7.1" />
paket add LightBDD.NUnit3 --version 1.7.1
#r "nuget: LightBDD.NUnit3, 1.7.1"
// Install LightBDD.NUnit3 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LightBDD.NUnit3&version=1.7.1 // Install LightBDD.NUnit3 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LightBDD.NUnit3&version=1.7.1
Allows creating acceptance tests in developer friendly environment.
* Native support for refactoring, code analysis (like finding unused methods), test running and all features that Visual Studio / Intellisense / Resharper offer during code development,
* Easy to read scenario definitions,
* Scenario steps execution tracking, usable during longer test execution,
* Scenario steps execution time measurement,
* Possibility to run steps with dedicated shared context, allowing to run tests safely in parallel,
* Possibility to run parametrized steps with smart rules of inserting argument values to formatted step name,
* Feature result summary available in XML, HTML or Plain text format,
* Possibility to configure multiple result summaries in app.config file,
* VS Project Item templates for feature test files,
* NUnit3 integration.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- LightBDD.Core (>= 1.7.1)
- NUnit (>= 3.2.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on LightBDD.NUnit3:
BDD framework allowing to create easy to read and maintain tests.
+ Added support for NUnit3 testing framework
+ Extended SummaryFileWriter to support paths starting with ~ for result files, where ~ is resolved to CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory
+ Modifier SummaryWriterCollection to use "~\\FeaturesSummary.xml" path for default XmlResultFormatter