Allows creating acceptance tests in developer friendly environment.
* Native support for refactoring, code analysis (like finding unused methods), test running and all features that Visual Studio / Intellisense / Resharper offer during code development,
* Easy to read scenario definitions,
* Scenario steps execution tracking, usable during longer test execution,
* Scenario steps execution time measurement,
* Possibility to run steps with dedicated shared context, allowing to run tests safely in parallel,
* Possibility to run parametrized steps with smart rules of inserting argument values to formatted step name,
* Feature result summary available in XML, HTML or Plain text format,
* Possibility to configure multiple result summaries in app.config file,
* VS Project Item templates for feature test files,
* MsTest integration.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package LightBDD.MsTest -Version 1.6.1
dotnet add package LightBDD.MsTest --version 1.6.1
<PackageReference Include="LightBDD.MsTest" Version="1.6.1" />
paket add LightBDD.MsTest --version 1.6.1
+ HtmlResultFormatter: highlighted ignored and bypassed scenarios and provided links to scenario details
+ Modified parameterized steps to provide detailed information on parameters causing format failure during scenario execution
+ Included scenarios causing initialization failure due to parameter formatting problems in reports
+ Added FormatBooleanAttribute for formatting step parameters of boolean type
+ HtmlResultFormatter: added favicon and footer to HTML report
- LightBDD.Core (>= 1.6.1)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.