Dicom. Pacs. Scp
Create an end-to-end PACS solution with Service Class Providers (SCP) that store and retrieve DICOM data sets and process DIMSE Services, including C-STORE, C-GET, C-MOVE, C-FIND, C-ECHO, N-EVENT-REPORT, N-ACTION, and others. Patient Updating is also supported via the N-ACTION DIMSE Service. Also included is integrated data access layer (DAL) support to easily store/retrieve the data required by an SCP.
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS, which offers complete DICOM data set, directory (DICOMDIR), secure communication, medical-related image processing, 2D and 3D viewers, and video playback technology. LEADTOOLS Medical toolkits are indispensable if you are working on applications for medical and other life sciences industries. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
• Medical High-Level PACS - https://bitly.im/leadtools_medical
• All - https://bitly.im/leadtools_all
Install-Package Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp -Version 184.108.40.206
dotnet add package Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp --version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp --version 22.214.171.124
#r "nuget: Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp, 126.96.36.199"
// Install Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp&version=188.8.131.52 // Install Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Leadtools.Dicom.Pacs.Scp&version=184.108.40.206
- EnterpriseLibrary.Common (>= 6.0.1304)
- EnterpriseLibrary.Data (>= 6.0.1304)
- EnterpriseLibrary.Data.SqlCe (>= 6.0.1304)
- Leadtools.Dicom (>= 220.127.116.11 && < 18.104.22.168)
- Leadtools.Formats.Raster.Common (>= 22.214.171.124 && < 126.96.36.199)
- Leadtools.Image.Processing (>= 188.8.131.52 && < 184.108.40.206)
- Leadtools.Kernel (>= 220.127.116.11 && < 18.104.22.168)
- Unity (>= 4.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.