See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package L10NSharp -Version 5.0.0
dotnet add package L10NSharp --version 5.0.0
<PackageReference Include="L10NSharp" Version="5.0.0" />
paket add L10NSharp --version 5.0.0
#r "nuget: L10NSharp, 5.0.0"
// Install L10NSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=L10NSharp&version=5.0.0 // Install L10NSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=L10NSharp&version=5.0.0
L10NSharp is a .NET localization library for Windows Forms applications. It collects strings which needs localization when your application first runs and saves them in a XLIFF or TMX file. It can also dynamically collect strings at runtime.
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (8)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on L10NSharp:
The SIL.Windows.Forms.Keyboarding library provides cross-platform functionality for keyboard selection and switching in Windows Forms applications. Currently, this library supports system and Keyman keyboards on Windows, and X keyboard extension (XKB) and Intelligent Input Bus (IBus) keyboards on Linux.
SIL.Windows.Forms.WritingSystems contains Windows Forms UI elements for displaying and editing writing systems as defined by the SIL.WritingSystems assembly.
SIL.Windows.Forms contains Windows Forms classes for UI elements (controls and dialogs) that are commonly used across various SIL applications. SIL.Windows.Forms is similar to SIL.Core in that it does not contain classes that are specific to any domain.
SIL.Archiving contains Windows Forms UI elements and classes for archiving data to REAP using the RAMP application.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Changes since version 4.1.0
- option `LocalizationManager.ThrowIfManagerDisposed` to not throw if LM disposed (BL-9904)
- XliffBody.TransUnitsUnordered for where you just need to enumerate all of them.
- (Made public) XliffBody.AddTransUnit and .RemoveTransUnit for where you need to modify.
- XliffBody.TransUnitsForXml. This is necessarily public to support (backwards-compatible)
serialization and deserialization in XML, but is not intended for any other purpose.
- remove progress dialog when initializating Xliff localization managers (BL-11157)
- Made string retrieval operations on Xliff-based LocalizationManagers thread-safe
- Added ILocalizationManager parameter to StringsLocalizedHandler
- It's long been a convention that xliff file names are module.lang.xlf (e.g., Bloom.fr.xlf)
or else kept in language-code folders (.../en/Bloom.xlf) if UseLanguageCodeFolders is set.
With the latest changes, this is required: the language name indicated in these ways in the file
name must match the language declared in the target-language attribute, or at least match the
first element of the target-language (e.g., a file with target-languge es-ES may be stored in
file like Bloom.es.xlf or .../es/Bloom.xlf).
- Progress dialogs are no longer shown when initializing XLIFF-based LocalizationManagers.
- Made it possible for caller to specify the file extension of the "original" executable file
when constructing an XLIFF-based LocalizationManager.
- Changed the way the "original" attribute is set in XLIFF files. It used to be based on the
Name, but changed it to use Id instead.
- Added optional owner parameter to methods that show dialog boxes so that they can be
displayed centered on a parent window (and not appear off-screen).
- XliffBody.TransUnits, as there is no good way to make this thread-safe for all the ways
it could be used, such as adding items to the list. (See Added for replacements.)
See full changelog at https://github.com/sillsdev/l10nsharp/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md