.NET library that provides thread-safe collections that automatically remove their elements after a particular time has passed. Each instance of a decaying collection has a timespan specified which is used as a lifespan for its elements.
Install-Package Karadzhov.DecayingCollections -Version 0.2.0.16
dotnet add package Karadzhov.DecayingCollections --version 0.2.0.16
<PackageReference Include="Karadzhov.DecayingCollections" Version="0.2.0.16" />
paket add Karadzhov.DecayingCollections --version 0.2.0.16
- Implemented DecayingDictionary;
- Exposed Ring, Count setter and Cursor to inheritors of DecayingCollection;
- Stricter concurrency handling;
- Fixed a bug causing inconsistent Count when removing from current step;
- Fixed a bug which significantly extended the lifespan of objects;
- Parameter validation for lifespan and steps on the constructors;
- Breaking change: ITimer, used by the abstract DecayingCollection should accept a period in milliseconds instead of seconds;
- Implemented DecayingHashSet;
- Implemented DecayingBag;
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.