Helps to recognize (identify) the language of a given text. NTextCat is a text classification utility (tool and API).
Install-Package IvanAkcheurov.NTextCat.Lib -Version 0.2.1.1
dotnet add package IvanAkcheurov.NTextCat.Lib --version 0.2.1.1
<PackageReference Include="IvanAkcheurov.NTextCat.Lib" Version="0.2.1.1" />
paket add IvanAkcheurov.NTextCat.Lib --version 0.2.1.1
* Recommended length of a text snippet has been reduced to 5 (though mostly a single word is handled correctly).
* Simplified and made more consistent API.
* Fixed NaiveBayesLanguageIdentifier so that it performs as good as RankedLanguageIdentifier
* NTextCat.exe provides the main command line interface from now on (it's command line API may be changed in several subsequent releases).
* Much better support for asian languages.
* Based on the feedback, a set of 14 the most popular languages has been selected. It has become a default. The set: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
* SqlServerClrIntegration is not in the release yet. It will be reintroduced in one of the next releases recompiled and verified for SQL Server 2012.
* Fixed a bug in GaussianBag
* More rigid testing routines as preparations to produce a stable release.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.