dotnet add package IronText --version 0.9.1
NuGet\Install-Package IronText -Version 0.9.1
<PackageReference Include="IronText" Version="0.9.1" />
paket add IronText --version 0.9.1
#r "nuget: IronText, 0.9.1"
// Install IronText as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=IronText&version=0.9.1 // Install IronText as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=IronText&version=0.9.1
Iron Text is a library for rapid creation of parsers and interpreters using c#
without additional external tools.
The distinguishing features of the project are that:
- grammar and lexical rules are described entirely using .net type system with custom attributes
- allows parsing any context-free grammar including ambiguous ones
- supports vocabularies of tokens and rules which can be reused in different languages
- generic methods can be used as a 'template rules'
- allows defining language abstraction using interfaces and abstract classes
which can have multiple implementations for different parsing tasks.
- has built in error handling
- has built in line,column counting
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.