Inflector is a simple lightweight .NET portable class library enabling you to pluralize, singularize, titleize (...) words in a specific culture.
More info available at:
This library is based on Scott Kirkland original work (https://github.com/srkirkland/Inflector).
Requires NuGet 2.1 or higher.
Install-Package Inflector.Portable -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Inflector.Portable --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Inflector.Portable" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Inflector.Portable --version 1.2.0
- Added availability to add or delete rules for the current culture;
- Improved resilience of singular to singular failures;
- Fixed Capitalize and Dasherize problem when using extension methods.
- Added support for multiple cultures
- Cultures supported: English, Portuguese
- Licensing changes;
- Project ported to .NET Portable Class Library
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.