Fully managed library providing five types of heap. It implements d-ary, binary, binomial, Fibonacci and pairing heaps, in order to let the user choose the best heap to fit her needs. Each heap has its own advantages and disadvantages: please see the documentation or Wikipedia to better understand how those data structures work and how they behave in each operation.
NOTICE: If you need more performance, please have a look at the Hippie.Unchecked package. It is a release where all integrity checks have been stripped away.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Hippie -Version 2.9.0
dotnet add package Hippie --version 2.9.0
<PackageReference Include="Hippie" Version="2.9.0" />
paket add Hippie --version 2.9.0
* Library is fully portable, but it also works on .NET 4.0, client profile.
* Removed dependency on Slinky, now using GRAMPA.
* Unchecked version is not maintained anymore.
* New namespace (DIBRIS.Hippie), stable.
- PommaLabs.GRAMPA (>= 2.1.2)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.