dotnet add package Hangfire.InMemory --version 0.5.1
NuGet\Install-Package Hangfire.InMemory -Version 0.5.1
<PackageReference Include="Hangfire.InMemory" Version="0.5.1" />
paket add Hangfire.InMemory --version 0.5.1
#r "nuget: Hangfire.InMemory, 0.5.1"
// Install Hangfire.InMemory as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Hangfire.InMemory&version=0.5.1 // Install Hangfire.InMemory as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Hangfire.InMemory&version=0.5.1
In-memory job storage for Hangfire with transactional implementation.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net451 is compatible. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (7)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Hangfire.InMemory:
This library contains all the required reusable components in the infrastructure layer.
Enterprise Application Foundation - AspNetCore -HangFire
Identity server project with OPENID, OAUTH2.0, UMA2.0, CIBA and FAPI support.
GitHub repositories (8)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Hangfire.InMemory:
A .NET workflows library
Kavita is a fast, feature rich, cross platform reading server. Built with a focus for manga and the goal of being a full solution for all your reading needs. Setup your own server and share your reading collection with your friends and family.
可能是全网最完整的 C# 版微信 SDK，封装全部已知的微信 API，包含微信公众平台（订阅号+服务号+小程序+小游戏+小商店+视频号）、微信开放平台、微信商户平台（微信支付+微企付）、企业微信、微信广告平台、微信智能对话开放平台等模块，可跨平台。持续随官方更新，欢迎 Star / Fork。QQ 交流群 875580418。
httpjob for Hangfire,restful api for Hangfire,job调度与业务分离
OpenID, OAuth 2.0, SCIM2.0, UMA2.0, FAPI, CIBA & OPENBANKING Framework for ASP.NET Core
• Fixed – Infinite loop in recurring job scheduler consuming 100% CPU regression after 0.5.0.
• Added – `InMemoryStorageOptions.StringComparer` as a central option for key and index comparisons.
• Fixed – "Awaiting Jobs" metric is now correctly populated with `Version180` compatibility level.
• Breaking – Package now depends on Hangfire.Core version 1.8.0.
• Breaking – Replace the `net45` target with `net451` one as the former is not supported.
• Changed – Improve `GetFirstByLowestScoreFromSet` operations.
• Changed – Implement the `Job.Queue` feature.
• Changed – Implement the `Connection.GetUtcDateTime` feature.
• Changed – Implement the `Connection.GetSetContains` feature.
• Changed – Implement the `Connection.GetSetCount.Limited` feature.
• Changed – Implement the `Connection.BatchedGetFirstByLowestScoreFromSet` feature for the storage.
• Changed – Implement the `Transaction.AcquireDistributedLock` feature.
• Changed – Implement the `Transaction.CreateJob` feature.
• Changed – Implement the `Transaction.SetJobParameter` feature.
• Changed – Implement the new monitoring features.
• Changed – Populate the new properties in Monitoring API.
• Changed – Populate the `Retries` metric in the `GetStatistics` method.
• Fixed – Throw `BackgroundJobServerGoneException` outside of dispatcher thread.
• Fixed – Ensure lock entries are eventually removed from their collection.
• Fixed – Ensure lock entries are always updated under a monitor.
• Fixed – Ensure entries are expired even during constant storage pressure.
• Fixed – Reverse state list instead of sorting it by date in the `JobDetails` method.
• Fixed – Better sorting for state indexes, take into account job creation date.
• Fixed – Reverse succeeded and deleted job lists to match Redis implementation.
• Fixed – Sort queues and servers when returning them from monitoring api and in the Dashboard UI.
• Fixed – Enqueued jobs may become invisible when adding a lot of jobs simultaneously to a new queue.
• Fixed – Some workers are waiting for background jobs forever when several jobs added at once.
• Fixed – Workers are able to detect new background jobs only after another background job is processed.
• Fixed – Workers don't see background jobs when multiple queues are used with minimal workload.
• Fixed – `NullReferenceException` in the `SignalOneQueueWaitNode` method when using multiple queues.
• Added – `InMemoryStorageOptions.DisableJobSerialization` option.
• Fixed – `ObjectDisposedException` on semaphore when committing a transaction.
• Fixed – Gracefully handle `ObjectDisposedException` when signaling for query completion.
• Fixed – Avoid killing the whole process in case of an exception in dispatcher, stop it instead.
• Project – Add a lot of new unit tests for `InMemoryMonitoringApi` class.
• Fixed – A lot of corner cases revealed by unit tests.
• Project – Added a ton of unit tests for the top-level classes to ensure behavior is consistent.
0.1.0 – Initial release