dotnet add package Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization --version 3.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization -Version 3.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization" Version="3.0.1" />
paket add Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization --version 3.0.1
#r "nuget: Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization, 3.0.1"
// Install Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization&version=3.0.1 // Install Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization&version=3.0.1
Some authorization filters for Hangfire's Dashboard.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization:
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Changed – Upgrade internal version of `Microsoft.Owin` package to 4.2.2.
* Security – Avoid CVE-2020-1045 vulnerability by upgrading `Microsoft.Owin` package.
* Added – All classes now implement `IDashboardAuthorizationFilter` interface appeared in Hangfire 1.6.0 (by @antonioseric, @spoofi).
* Added – It's possible to use custom crypto provider such as `HMAC` when creating a BasicAuth user (by @faizulhaque).
* Changed – Minimal `Hangfire.Core` package version is bumped to 1.6.0.
* Changed – Internalized `Microsoft.Owin` package version is now 3.1.0.
* Fixed – Remove `AssemblyFileVersion` attribute to avoid problems with installers and GAC (by @fire-eagle).
* Fixed – Different `README.md` updates and fixes (by @spoofi).
* Added – Basic authentication filter (by @sergun).
* Added – Check `Authentication.User` is not null in claims authorization filter (by @pjcunningham).