The AzureFunctionsProxy has been completely merged and optimized into the core code base as of HC v13. Therefore this package is now legacy and will no longer be updated. It will remain to support Azure Functions Isolated Process for HC v12, however now that HC v13 has been out for over a year and is very stable, it's strongly recommended to migrate to Azure Functions with HC v13 (using HotChocolate.AzureFunctions).
dotnet add package GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy --version 12.5.0
NuGet\Install-Package GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy -Version 12.5.0
<PackageReference Include="GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy" Version="12.5.0" />
paket add GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy --version 12.5.0
#r "nuget: GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy, 12.5.0"
// Install GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy&version=12.5.0 // Install GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy&version=12.5.0
This is a extension package for HotChocolate GraphQL framework to enable execution within AzureFunctions V1/V2 using the new v12 API. Provides very easy integration with Azure Functions with maximum support for out-of-the-box HotChocolate functionality.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy:
This is a extension package for HotChocolate GraphQL framework to enable execution within AzureFunctions V3 with .Net 5 isolated process model (e.g. out-of-process). It enables the new HotChocolate GraphQL v12 API and provides very easy integration with Azure Functions with maximum support for out-of-the-box HotChocolate functionality -- including Schema Download & Banana Cake Pop Web IDE.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
v220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
- Added Support for new HC v12.5 which changed middleware signatures; enabling support for OpenTelemetry, etc.
Prior Releases Notes:
- Bumped to HC v12.4.1
- Added Build Target for .Net 6.0 now that it's fully supported for In-Process Azure Functions!
- Added marshalling of RequestData.ClaimsIdentities into HttpContext ClaimsPrincipal for IsolatedProcess support in GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy.IsolatedProcess; now accessible from HttpContext.User.
- Fully updated for new Hot Chocolate v12 released today (09/28/2021) with no significant breaking changes.
- Corrected GraphQL IDE naming to now be "Banana Cake Pop" instead of incorrrectly calling it "Playground" (the old IDE).
- Original option EnablePlaygroundWebApp is now deprecated as obsolete and will be removed in a future release; use EnableBananaCakePop instead.
- Default route is now /graphql/bcp/ instead of /graphql/playground.
- Updated all references to v11 in code, comments, and readme (including some class names) to now reference v11+ for consistency; non-breaking changes as long as custom extensions for proper initialization is used.
- Otherwise there are no other breaking changes other than IDE route path.
- Bumped to HC v11.3.8
- Update Nuget package for deployment of latest (last) version compatible with v11; v12 is being released today (09/28/2021)
- Bumped to HC v11.0.7
- Added support for download of the Schema (?SDL)
- Added support for functioning GraphQL IDE (when configured correctly in the Azure Function HttpTrigger & Route Binding)
- Added ConfigureAwait(false) to all awaits for performance.
- Bumped to HC v11.0.4
- Bump to HotChocolate v11.0.1 which now resolves a bug that we helped identify with interfaces in the initial release of v11.0.0.
- Updated to support namespace changes in HotChocolate v11 rc.03 with synced version here as v18.104.22.168. Bumped HotChocolate version to v11-rc.03.
- Prior release Changed Repo & Package names to eliminate conflict risks with the core HotChocolate packages.
- Updated this package to now be stable v11 (no longer preview). Additional testing and use has shown this to be stable and actively used in projects in preparation for v11 official release.