ImageUltimate is the fastest and easiest ASP.NET image resizer which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
ImageUltimate can also be used with .NET Core 2.0+ and .NET Framework 4.0+ console/desktop applications for conversion between several image formats.
- Can load and save many image file formats (raster, vector and camera raw).
- Provides a fluent interface for easily chaining image manipulation commands.
- Vastly faster (10x) than System.Drawing namespace and optimized specifically for web use.
Minimal memory usage and the ability to process very large images in a fast manner.
- Provides detailed information about an image file like format, size, DPI, pixel format and metadata like EXIF and IPTC.
- Fast thumbnail generation, smartly looks for a EXIF thumbnail, removes black stripes above and below it and
resizes it down further if needed.
- Provides these image transforms: Resize, LiquidResize (seam carving), Crop, TrimBorders, Rotate, Flip.
- Provides these image color/tone corrections and filters: Brightness, Contrast, Enhance, Blur, Sharpen.
- Caches generated images both on server and browser with a smart versioning algorithm. A unique and browser-cacheable url is generated according to the chained commands and whenever you change these commands (or modify the source image externally), the url will vary and this will cause browser to automatically detect changes (no need to press F5).
- Generates SEO friendly urls. By default the file name of the source image is used but it's possible to override this file name for SEO purposes.
- Single managed DLL (works both on 32-bit and 64-bit) for easy deployment and no dependencies. No messy Web.config settings. Just drop it in your bin folder and you are ready to go.
- Strongly-typed API for web, no need to learn and memorize messy url querystring parameters, just chain commands with the help of intellisense.
ASP.NET MVC usage example:
@this.ImageTag("Image1.jpg", task => task.ResizeWidth(300))
ASP.NET WebForms usage example:
<%=this.ImageTag("Image1.jpg", task => task.ResizeWidth(300)) %>
General usage examples:
using (var imageTask = new ImageTask(@"C:\Pictures\Picture1.jpg"))
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode. This means after 30 days, the generated images will be watermarked with a red "ImageUltimate" text at the bottom right corner.
Install-Package GleamTech.ImageUltimate -Version 4.1.1
dotnet add package GleamTech.ImageUltimate --version 4.1.1
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.ImageUltimate" Version="4.1.1" />
paket add GleamTech.ImageUltimate --version 4.1.1
## Version 4.1.1 - January 24, 2020
- **Changed:** LicenseKey property will now throw error also for null values (in addition to empty string (whitespace) values in v4.1.0).
TrialExtensionKey property will now throw for null and empty string (whitespace) values.
This is useful to prevent silently falling back to trial mode when you are not aware you are passing invalid values (e.g. setting values
retrieved from an external source).
- GleamTech.Common (>= 4.1.2)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.