GeoJSON for EntityFramework is a .net library that allows you to create GeoJSON output from EntityFramework Spatial Data or WKT inputs. In other words, It serializes different type of geometry objects to GeoJSON. It's not limited to only EF entities but It can serialize WKT inputs as well.
- Supports Entity Framework v5 (System.Data.Spatial namespace) objects
- Supports Well-known Text (WKT) inputs
- Supports DbGeometry (planar) and DbGeography (geodetic "round earth") objects
- Supports all types of features defined in geojson specs
- Supports boundingbox property defined in geojson specs
- Supports geometry transform
Install-Package GeoJSON4EntityFramework5 -Version 2.2.0
dotnet add package GeoJSON4EntityFramework5 --version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="GeoJSON4EntityFramework5" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add GeoJSON4EntityFramework5 --version 2.2.0
-added WKT support
-added geometry transform (thanks to @jumpinjackie)
-added quick start and example projects
-reorganized whole code base and unit tests (this means lots of deletions)
-fixed some minor bugs
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.