* Define string.format-like templates using *named* tokens.
* A fluent API that makes template configuration clear and intuitive.
* Access properties and parameterless methods of input values using a simple syntax.
* Use delegates to process inputs. Tell your template to join a list, make a string uppercase, or calculate a difference -- decleratively.
* No awkward string-based syntax that needs to be learned, and no tables you need to search through to find the type of formatting you need. All processing syntax is 100% language integrated.
* All objects are totally immutable. No need to worry about thread-safety.
* High-performance parser written using the FParsec parser-combinator library that performs a single pass on the input. Performs exponentially better than regex-based solutions.
Depends on FParsec and ImpromptuInterface, but these dependencies are included in this release.
This package has no dependencies.