File Manager Control for ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC 3+ (.NET Framework 4.0+) and ASP.NET Core.
Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly.
- Browse and manage files with access control.
- Accept files with the advanced upload functionality.
- Offer a structured and neat download area.
- Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos.
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package FileUltimate.NuGetOrg -Version 7.1.0
dotnet add package FileUltimate.NuGetOrg --version 7.1.0
<PackageReference Include="FileUltimate.NuGetOrg" Version="7.1.0" />
paket add FileUltimate.NuGetOrg --version 7.1.0
## Version 7.1.0 - September 12, 2019
- **Improved:** FileUploader will now set last modified date of the uploaded file if target file system supports it (and client sends it).
- **Improved:** Performance and stability for zip feature:
- The files generated by "Add to Zip" and "Download as Zip" actions will now include 3 file dates for folders because from now on,
redundant folder entries will not be removed like in previous versions. Dates are UTC but fallbacks to non-utc lastmodified for
old zip clients.
- For entry names, zip spec default IBM (OEM) Code Page 437 encoding will be used for main header but with an extra UTF8 FileName
(and UTF8 Comment) header for zip clients that support it (e.g. Windows 8+ Explorer, 7zip, Winzip).
In previous versions, UTF8 encoding was used for main header when necessary (if filename had unicode characters) but this caused
old zip clients like "Windows 7 Explorer" to show mangled file names as they expect to read in zip spec default Code Page 437 for
main header. While using Code Page 437, unicode characters will be also replaced with "_" instead of "?" character so in old zip
clients like "Windows 7 Explorer" can at least display and extract files (it hides filenames with "?" character as it's an illegal
character for filenames on Windows). Note that "Windows 8 Explorer" and above already support extra UTF8 headers.
- We aimed maxium compatiblity for generated zip files, if you notice a strange problem let us know.
- **Improved:** Performance and stability for file systems:
- ArchiveFileSystem now supports reading TarLZip (tar.lz, tlz) and TarXz (tar.xz, txz) archive formats.
- Create and update nested zips without errors on all file systems.
- Unified common errors for all file systems.
- **Improved:** Handling of temporary files:
- New property GleamTechConfiguration.TemporaryFolder for being able to use a different folder than the default system temporary
folder. All GleamTech products will use the same folder (removed FileUltimateConfiguration.TemporaryPath property).
When you change this property, some default folders for products will change automatically if they are subfolders of TemporaryFolder.
You can set this property to have more control on temporary folder (adjusting permissions, observing size etc.).
For example for web apps, you can set it to "~/App_Data/Temporary" to observe it more easily.
- Under temporary folder, there will be no more subfolders for the products but there will be subfolders for the feature:
"GleamTech.Core" -> "ResourceCache"
"FileUltimate\ImageCache" -> "ImageCache"
"FileUltimate\DocumentCache" -> "DocumentCache"
"FileUltimate" -> removed
"DocumentUltimate" -> removed
"ImageUltimate" -> removed
The old subfolders will be migrated automatically.
- When accessing TemporaryFolder, detailed "Access Denied" error messages will be shown to troubleshoot insufficent
permission issues. The error message will include the safe display path and current windows identity (and impersonation level).
- Changed the default value of GleamTechConfiguration.LogFile property from "~/App_Data/GleamTech.log" to
- **Improved:** Preparation for NetCore/NetStandard DLL.
- **Improved:** Updated Media Player.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.