See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI --version 100.15.0
NuGet\Install-Package Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI -Version 100.15.0
<PackageReference Include="Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI" Version="100.15.0" />
paket add Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI --version 100.15.0
#r "nuget: Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI, 100.15.0"
// Install Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI&version=100.15.0 // Install Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI&version=100.15.0
Contains APIs and UI controls for building Windows desktop applications with the Windows UI Library (WinUI) 3 framework.
- MapView control used for the display of map layers and information in 2D. It controls the area (extent) of the map that is visible and supports user interactions including tap, pan, zoom, and rotate.
- SceneView used for the display of 2D layers and 3D scene layers and information in 3D. It uses a camera to control the visible area (extent) of the scene and supports user interactions including tap, pan, zoom, rotate, and tilt.
- Callout control used for the display of information over a mapview or sceneview and is anchored to a coordinate with a leader.
- Platform-specific image support.
Supported .NET target frameworks
- .NET 6 - Windows 10.0.18362 and higher (
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI:
ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET components and controls for spatial data visualization in your .NET MAUI Android, iOS, and WinUI apps. Includes a 2D MapView, 3D SceneView, a Callout control for the display of information, and platform-specific image support.
ArcGIS Runtime controls and utilities for Windows UI 3 (WinUI 3) apps.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WinUI:
Sample code for ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET – UWP, WPF, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, and Xamarin.Forms