Install-Package EfCore.GenericBizRunner -Version 4.1.0
dotnet add package EfCore.GenericBizRunner --version 4.1.0
<PackageReference Include="EfCore.GenericBizRunner" Version="4.1.0" />
paket add EfCore.GenericBizRunner --version 4.1.0
#r "nuget: EfCore.GenericBizRunner, 4.1.0"
// Install EfCore.GenericBizRunner as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EfCore.GenericBizRunner&version=4.1.0 // Install EfCore.GenericBizRunner as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EfCore.GenericBizRunner&version=4.1.0
NOTE: Version 4.1.0 now requires you to install the NuGet package GenericServices.StatusGeneric in any of your assemblies that needs to interact with the GenericBizRunner's status.
EfCore.GenericBizRunner (shortened to GenericBizRunner) is a framework to help build and run business logic when you are using Entity Framework Core for database accesses. Its aim is to totally isolate the business logic from other parts of the application, especially the user presentation/UI layers. It provides the following features:
- A standard pattern for writing business logic, including helper classes.
- An anti-corruption layer feature that act as a barrier between the business logic and the user presentation/UI layers.
- The BizRunner handles the call to EF Core's
SaveChanges, with optional validation.
- A service, known as a BizRunner, that runs your business logic.
- Very good use of Dependency Injection (DI), making calls to business logic very easy.
NOTE: Version 4 of GenericBizRunner supports both EF Core >=2.1 and EF Core >=3.0 via NetStandard2.0 and NetStandard2.1 versions.
NOTE: Version 3 of GenericBizRunner changed the way it handles DTOs to make the library more useful in Web APIs - see upgrade guide.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on EfCore.GenericBizRunner:
A support library to the EfCore.GenericServices and EfCore.GenericBizRunner libraries. It converts IStatusGeneric into ASP.NET Core's ModelState or Web API response
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Update: Swapped to using GenericServices.StatusGeneric for status. This provides common status handling across my Generic libraries.
NOTE: You will need to install GenericServices.StatusGeneric NuGet packages in your biz logic etc.