dotnet add package Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib --version 3.4.0
NuGet\Install-Package Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib -Version 3.4.0
<PackageReference Include="Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib" Version="3.4.0" />
paket add Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib --version 3.4.0
#r "nuget: Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib, 3.4.0"
// Install Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib&version=3.4.0 // Install Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib&version=3.4.0
This library implements more than 10 different numeric up down WPF controls that can be used to edit values:
- by dragging the mouse vertically/horizontally or
- by clicking up/down arrow (repeat) buttons or
- up/down or left right cursor keys or
- spinning mousewheel up down on mouseover or
- editing a textbox
Implements specific numeric up down control for data type:
- byte (ByteUpDown control)
- decimal (DecimalUpDown control)
- double (DoubleUpDown control)
- float (FloatUpDown control)
- integer (IntegerUpDown control)
- long (LongUpDown control)
- sbyte (SbyteUpDown control)
- short (ShortUpDown control)
- ushort (UshortUpDown control)
- uint (UintUpDown control)
- ulong (UlongUpDown control)
Percentages can be edit at [0-100] while backend viewmodels handles [0-1] values, see FactorToDoubleConverter and PercentageUpDownDemo in demo clients at project site.
Controls are fully themeable. Project site contains demos for:
- Dark/Light theme and
- Generics theme test clients.
- Increments and Decrements can be configured to be 1 or any greater value than 1.
- The width of the control can be configured to be fixed (textbox will scroll inside when text is too large)
- Up/Down button is disabled when min or max limit is already reached
- SelectAll on GotFocus of TextBox
- Spin value up/down on mouseover + mousewheel spin
There is a demo application that shows the usage of the control (LIght/Black themes enabled) and documents the features, such as, the ability to configure a minimum and maximum value that can be used to keep the resulting value within a given bound.
Visit the project site for more details: https://github.com/Dirkster99/NumericUpDownLib
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 is compatible. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib:
Provides a .Net implementation of a WPF color picker control supporting HSV and RGB.
GitHub repositories (3)
Showing the top 3 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Dirkster.NumericUpDownLib:
Our own development branch of the well known WPF document docking library
DAX Studio is a tool to write, execute, and analyze DAX queries in Power BI Desktop, Power Pivot for Excel, and Analysis Services Tabular.
Edi - The open source text editor IDE based on AvalonDock and AvalonEdit
Adding features and fixes please refer to release notes.