Install-Package Diplo.GodMode -Version 2.3.0
dotnet add package Diplo.GodMode --version 2.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Diplo.GodMode" Version="2.3.0" />
paket add Diplo.GodMode --version 2.3.0
#r "nuget: Diplo.GodMode, 2.3.0"
// Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=2.3.0 // Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=2.3.0
Diplo God Mode makes Umbraco 8 developers invincible!
This custom tree in the Settings section of Umbraco 8 allows you to browse, query and search your document types and compositions; your templates and partials; your datatypes and property editors; your media library; your custom controllers and models. It also provides diagnostics about your Umbraco set-up and the server it is running on.
For instance, you can:
- Quickly search doc types, templates, editors, media etc.
- Easily see which doc types inherit from any of your compositions
- See which document types use which property editor or data type instance
- Distinguish between element types and types that vary by culture or segment
- See which partials are used by all your templates (and which are cached)
- Find out which data types are being used (or not)
- View all content pages in a searchable and filterable table (using fast, server-side pagination) and view nuCache data
- View all Umbraco members and filter them by assigned group
- Browse all media in the Media Library and filter by type
- See which controllers (Surface, API and RenderMvc) are being used and in what namespaces and DLLs
- View all generated models (that inherit from
- Clear internal Umbraco caches and even restart App Pool
- View diagnostics and configuration settings about your Umbraco site and hosting environment
- Warm up compilation of all templates ("views") in a single bound... erm, click.
- Plus lots more!
Download & Installation
*Important!: This is for Umbraco 8.1 and above (latest version is 8.3.0). Use the 1.x version in the v7 branch for Umbraco 7. For more info on the v7 version please read this post.
PM> Install-Package Diplo.GodMode
After installation you should see an new God Mode tree in the Settings (Third Party) section within Umbraco.
If you have any issues with this then try restarting your site and bumping the
ClientDependency.config version in the
/config/ folder of your Umbraco installation. Clearing your browser cache can also help with cached script files. Check your browser developer console for issues.
Further information can be found in this blog post.
- UmbracoCms.Core (>= 8.3.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
This release (2.3.0) enables filtering by element type and the culture. It also enables viewing the raw nuCache data for each entry in the content table. It also fixes a small bug in the usage query.
Note: This version is for Umbraco 8.3 and above. Please use the latest 1.x version for Umbraco 7 sites.