Diplo God Mode makes Umbraco 7 developers invincible!
This custom tree in the Developer section of Umbraco allows you to browse, query and search your document types and compositions; your templates and partials; your datatypes and property editors; your media library; your custom controllers and models.
For instance, you can:
* Easily see which document types inherit from any of your compositions
* See which document types use which property editor or data type instance
* See which partials are used by all your templates
* Find out which data types are being used (or not)
* Browse all media in the Media Library and sort it by file type, size or media type
* See which controllers (Surface, API and RenderMvc) are being used and in what namespaces and DLLs
* View all generated models (that inherit from PublishedContentModel)
* Browse all Umbraco and server settings
* Look at all interfaces in assemblies
* Clear the various Umbraco caches and even restart the app pool
* Plus lots more!
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Diplo.GodMode -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Diplo.GodMode --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Diplo.GodMode" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Diplo.GodMode --version 1.2.0
1.2.0 fixes issues with Umbraco 7.5, namely the JS not minifying correctly and some CSS tweaks.
It also adds a new Utilities section that currently allows you to clear the various Umbraco caches and also restart the website Application Pool. More utilities to come!
- UmbracoCms.Core (>= 7.4.3)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.