dotnet add package ConfigManager --version 3.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package ConfigManager -Version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="ConfigManager" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add ConfigManager --version 3.0.0
#r "nuget: ConfigManager, 3.0.0"
// Install ConfigManager as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ConfigManager&version=3.0.0 // Install ConfigManager as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ConfigManager&version=3.0.0
Binaries for the ConfigManager library.
Visit https://github.com/tejacques/ConfigManager for an overview and usage examples.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- *Possibly Breaking Change* Now using Newtonsoft.Json instead of ServiceStack.Text
upgrade should be smooth for anyone not relying on specific ServiceStack.Text behavior.
this was done because ServiceStack.Text now requires purchasing license to use.
- Now supports YAML config files (.yaml)
- Json Files can be in either .json or .conf format
- Option to cache or not cache object resulting from deserialization.
- Fix bug where LogException was called without a null check.
- Remove Parsed object from Configuration class
- GetConfig now returns a copy of the configuration so that the Configuration held by the manager is immutable.
- Remove NLog Dependency, instead user can provide Log and LogException functions to ConfigManager.
- Include source files and pdbs.
- Add a delegate to retrieve the configuration from a user defined location (ex: read config from a database).
- Add a delegate to run if the configuration file is newer than the configuration from the user defined location (ex: update database).
- Do not log an error for a missing configuration file, only if the file existed and failed to read.
- Update dependency version compatibility
- Add a DevMode setting. If true, ConfigManager will first check for config files ending with .dev.conf.
Useful for having different settings on development.
- Fix a bug in updating files where the key had an incorrect substring check
- File handlers to automatically update config data in the running program
- Generic functions to retrieve configuration data as a strongly typed object