An implementation of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption standards.
Install-Package Com.AugustCellars.COSE -Version 1.7.0
dotnet add package Com.AugustCellars.COSE --version 1.7.0
<PackageReference Include="Com.AugustCellars.COSE" Version="1.7.0" />
paket add Com.AugustCellars.COSE --version 1.7.0
#r "nuget: Com.AugustCellars.COSE, 1.7.0"
// Install Com.AugustCellars.COSE as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Com.AugustCellars.COSE&version=1.7.0 // Install Com.AugustCellars.COSE as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Com.AugustCellars.COSE&version=1.7.0
- Add the hash signature algorithm HSS-LSS
- Get the Countersign1 code working
- Update to use CBOR version 4.0 due to a security parsing problem.
- Update to 1.8.5 of BouncyCastle
- Add NetStandard2.0 as a new target
- Internal changes to make clr compliant
- Fix errors using X25519 and X448 as encryption algorithms
- Add fuctions to create OneKey from imported BouncyCastle keys
- Add public functions to be able to sign and verify with OneKey objects
- Move to use Bouncy Castle version of EdDSA
- Add full counter signature support
- Pit in an initial hash signature for HSS-LMS, not finalized
- Upgrade version of Bouncy Castle being used
- Produce a larger number of versions specifically NetStandard 1.0 and 2.0
- Update the version of CBOR library used again
- Add EdDSA signature algorithm and testing
- Update net 4.5 file to use latest CBOR
- Switch to use NetStandard 1.0 rather than Net 4.5
- Remove Net 4.0 distribution
- Add strong signature to the net 4.5 file.
- Add user data field to OneKey class
- Make the library be CLS Compliant and mark it as such.
- Apply strong signing to distribution
- Previous release had the prior net4 library.
- path for the 4.0 version has changed
- Add new filter functions to OneKey for use with KeySet.Where()
- Added functions
* Name space has been changed from COSE to Com.AugustCellars.COSE
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Com.AugustCellars.COSE:
An implementation of various CoAP standards. Both client and server sides are included.
An implementation of the CWT specification.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.