Primary Chromely implementation library - this is in .NET Standard 2.0 as it can be used in both .NET (Windows) and .NET Core (Windows, Linux, MacOS). Chromely version naming is based Chromely and Chromium versions implemented- major.minor.chromuim version.patch e.g 126.96.36.199.
Install-Package Chromely -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package Chromely --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="Chromely" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add Chromely --version 18.104.22.168
- All projects are now .NET Standard 2.0
- Chromely.Core - no dependencies.
- Chromely.CefGlue - depends on Chromely.Core and embeds CefGlue source code and CefGlue default handlers.
- Chromely - primary - depends on Chromely.CefGlue and includes native gui implementation for Win, Linux and MacOS. All other non-CefGlue customization will be done here.
- MacOS support using native Cocoa API
- Full IOC - #106
- MVC- styled controller actions as discussed in #91
- LitJson was replaced by System.Text.Json.
- Optional configuration file - chromelyconfig.json
- Storable App/User settings - IChromelyAppSettings.
- Configuration has received a facelift (see more info link below for more info).
- Fixed WinAPIHost not respecting WindowTitle (Windows)
- ToolTips (html-title) working and positioned correctly. (Linux)
Deprecation & Discontinued
- Winapi was removed in favour of .NET Core 3. Win32 pinvoke functionalities will be sourced in pinvoke.net, shintadono's Win32 and other MIT licensed projects.
- CefSharp is no longer supported.
- Default Sup-process was removed for Windows. Sub-process is configurable and developers who need it can include sub-process fullpath in configuration.
- Real-time with Websocket server was removed.
For more info please see
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.