Visit https://github.com/tejacques/callr for an overview and usage examples.
Install-Package CallR.Angular -Version 1.1.2
dotnet add package CallR.Angular --version 1.1.2
<PackageReference Include="CallR.Angular" Version="1.1.2" />
paket add CallR.Angular --version 1.1.2
- Change hubFactory from a factory to a provider so that options can be configured in angular.
- Updated dependency on CallR.JS to add new smartDisconnect config option.
- hub.rpc is now a function which can take parameters, removing the need to make hub proxies
- optional last parameter to hub calls for filtering response
- dependency on CallR.JS >=1.1.0
- Properly bind and unbind the callbacks supplied to hub.bindEvent and hub.unbindEvent
- Allow hub.bindEvent to be supplied with an optional scope. If the scope is supplied, scope.$digest() is called instead of $rootScope.$apply() after the callback. This is a performance optimization if you know that the changes will only affect that particular scope.
- Update dependencies
- Fix addRPC function to be wrapped in a $q promise
- Angular Injectible HubModule, with HubFactory.
- HubFactory.create(hubName): create a singleton hub with the given name or enhance a hub created by SignalR's autogenerated proxies. jQuery promises are converted to $q promises to automatically call $scope.$apply, allowing you to write clean familiar AngularJS.
- All other functions inherited from CallR.JS
- CallR.JS (>= 1.1.3)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.