WPF Binding Support for CalculationWorks.BusinessModel.
Build smart c# object models with computed columns, computed error info, undo-redo, transactions and more.
Using BCF Editor is free as long as your models have 5 tables maximum.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows -Version 3.2.1
dotnet add package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows --version 3.2.1
<PackageReference Include="CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows" Version="3.2.1" />
paket add CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows --version 3.2.1
#r "nuget: CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows, 3.2.1"
// Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows&version=3.2.1 // Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows&version=3.2.1
- Removed 'magic' type convert from view items
- Removed OnPropertyChanged, OnErrorChanged, OnItemChanged in view items
- Made NotifyPropertyChange, NotifyErrorChanged, NotifyItemChanged virtual in view items
- Added custom property store in row views
- Reordered and simplified API parameter validation
- Redesigned ViewManagers construction and destruction (BCF Library)
- Removed ViewManagers child view lazy load (BCF Library)
- Removed reflection for easy UAP build (BCF Library)
- Fixed assembly resolution and type loader bugs related with portable and UAP libraries (BCF Editor)
- Introduced optional target framework fallback (BCF Editor)
- Introduced new options for code generators (BCF Editor)
- Updated code generators to generate more compiler and runtime friendly code (BCF Editor)
- Introduced NULL handling options (and removed magic null handling) (BCF Library) - this requires code item regeneration using BCF Editor 3.1
- Restore removed rows at their previous index when undo/redo or rollback (BCF Library).
--- Row order is now reliable.
--- Now it is save to store computed arrays in cells when using undo/redo or rollback.
- Fixed grid copy and paste (BCF Editor).
- Added command 'parameter: goto source column' (BCF Editor).
- Added commands 'relation: goto depending parameter' (BCF Editor).
- Added command 'column: redirect depending parameters to other column' (BCF Editor).
- CalculationWorks.BusinessModel (= 3.2.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.