dotnet add package CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel --version 2.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel -Version 2.1.0
<PackageReference Include="CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel" Version="2.1.0" />
paket add CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel --version 2.1.0
#r "nuget: CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel, 2.1.0"
// Install CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel&version=2.1.0 // Install CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel&version=2.1.0
Project is deprecated. Migrate to CalculationWorks.BusinessModel
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel:
Project is deprecated. Migrate to https://www.nuget.org/packages/CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows/
Project is deprecated. Migrate to https://www.nuget.org/packages/CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms/
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
2.1.0 Minor Release
- NOTE: Fixed a bug initializing parameters with empty arrays instead null if no child rows present. Check your functions and validators parameters always for null! (BCF Library)
- documentation update (BCF Library)
- added documentation (BCF Editor)
- added keyboard navigation support, context menus (BCF Editor)
- performance improved when using async calculation (BCF Library)
- fixed a bug sometimes occurred when using mixed sync and async validation (BCF Library)
- added support for covariant array generation when parameter is assigned via child relation (BCF Editor)