MVVM, bare knuckle style!
Blue.MVVM is, and will remain, an ultra lightweight suite supporting your Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) based applications.
_about this package_
This package includes highly configurable converters.
Included converters in this package so far:
- BoolToVisibilityConverter: With configurable Visbilities for True/False input values
- MultiplyDoubleConverter: configurable standard factor, additional (optional) factor vie ConvererParameter, (optional) Min- and MaxValues
- ObjectToVisibilityConverter -> using strategy-pattern to allow various configurations
- Int32ToVisibilityConverter -> using strategy-pattern to allow various configurations
- Int16ToVisibilityConverter -> using strategy-pattern to allow various configurations
- Int64ToVisibilityConverter -> using strategy-pattern to allow various configurations
- SingleToVisibilityConverter -> using strategy-pattern to allow various configurations
- DoubleToVisibilityConverter -> using strategy-pattern to allow various configurations
- MappingConverter -> easily define Mappings in XAML, e.g.: Derive classes FileAccessToBrushConverter : MappingConverter<FileAccess, Brush> and FileAccessToBrush : MappingDefinition<FileAccess, Brush> and use in XAML like:
<FileAccessToBrush From="Read" To="Yellow" />
<FileAccessToBrush From="Write" To="Red" />
<FileAccessToBrush From="ReadWrite" To="Green" />
The package currently integrates a resource-dictionary, demonstrating the intended usage of the converters. Feel free to delete this file when you familiarized with the usage. However, don´t extend this file, as this may be updated in future releases, until the corresponding "sample" pacakge is available
_what to expect in future releases?_
There are many ideas around regarding upcoming releases of the Blue.MVVM suite.
However, those updates will be shipped in form of additional packages. This way, you can add just those packages that best fits your application and needs.
Upcoming releases may include, but are not limited to:
- packages with samples
- message broker
- IoC-Container integration
- public git-repo
- many more...
So stay tuned for updates!
Send feedback, feature-request, unexpected breaking changes, etc. via the projects nuget-page, http://www.nuget.org/packages/Blue.MVVM.Converter/ContactOwners, until there is a projet homepage...
Install-Package Blue.MVVM.Converter -Version 1.5.0
dotnet add package Blue.MVVM.Converter --version 1.5.0
<PackageReference Include="Blue.MVVM.Converter" Version="1.5.0" />
paket add Blue.MVVM.Converter --version 1.5.0
1.5.0 - added MappingConverter Base-classes to support xaml-definition of converters that simply maps inputs to outputs. T4-Template to support automated generation coming soon...
1.4.3 - release build
1.4.2 - Dropped support for wp7, normalized assembly-names for various platforms, aligned assembly-version to package version
1.4.1 - Fixed parameter not castable-Exception in *OffsetConverter implementations
1.4.0 - added ThicknessConverter
1.4.0 - added various *OffsetConverter which uses parameter value to calculate an offset which gets added to the bound value
1.2.2 - added universal-app compatible sample-ressourceDictionary
1.2.1 - added FormatStringConverter, which calls string.Format() internally, specifying either Property "FixedFormat" or ConverterParamter of Binding epxression as formatString parameter to string.Format
1.2.0 - added support for more target-frameworks (wpa8, w8,sl5)
1.1.8 - version alignment
1.1.7 - release build
1.1.6 - added XML-comments
1.1.5 - added XML-comments
1.1.4 - aligned assembly-versions to package version
1.1.3 - update aligning content and structure with sibling-packages
1.1.0 - MultiplyDoubleConverter now supports Min- and MaxValue properties as upper and lower bound for the calculated result
1.0.0 - Initial release with configurable BoolToVisibilityConverter and MultiplyDoubleConverter
This package has no dependencies.