Docotic.Pdf library can create, edit, draw and print PDF files in .NET Core, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, Xamarin, Blazor, Unity, and HoloLense applications. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment.
Docotic.Pdf library can also help you to:
* extract text, images, attachments, forms data, and metadata from PDFs
* perform optical character recognition (OCR) on PDFs
* convert PDF to images (including PDF to multipage TIFF), print documents
* draw PDF on System.Drawing.Graphics (with free BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.Gdi add-on)
* compress PDF documents, optimize or replaces images in PDFs
* split PDF documents into pages or combine several documents into one compound PDF document
* encrypt PDF documents and set up permissions, open protected documents, check if a PDF is encrypted
* check if two PDF documents have an equal structure
* digitally sign PDFs with a signature, verify if a signature in a PDF is valid.
* create PDF documents from scratch
* add images, text, and vector graphics to new and existing PDF documents
* add annotations, watermarks, attachments, actions, bookmarks, and links to PDFs
* add new PDF forms and fill existing ones
* optimize PDFs for fast web view (linearize PDFs)
The library is a 100% managed assembly without unsafe blocks. The assembly has no external dependencies. For interoperability with types from the System.Drawing namespace you can use BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.Gdi add-on (also available on NuGet).
There are different types of royalty-free licenses. Eligible projects and/or people can receive a license free of charge.
Free time-limited licenses are available via request form on our site.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf -Version 8.0.11923-dev
dotnet add package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 8.0.11923-dev
<PackageReference Include="BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf" Version="8.0.11923-dev" />
paket add BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 8.0.11923-dev
#r "nuget: BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf, 8.0.11923-dev"
// Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=8.0.11923-dev&prerelease // Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=8.0.11923-dev&prerelease
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf:
Docotic.Pdf.Gdi is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for interoperability with types from the System.Drawing namespace. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment The extension library is a 100% managed assembly without unsafe blocks. Please note that it is not recommended to use this add-on in macOS and Linux environments. The macOS and Linux implementations of the System.Drawing are incomplete and different from the Windows implementation. You might get incorrect and/or inconsistent results if you use the System.Drawing namespace in macOS and Linux environments. It is also not recommended to use this addon within Windows services, ASP.NET Core, and ASP.NET. See the Remarks section here: https://docs.microsoft.com/dotnet/api/system.drawing
Docotic.Pdf.HtmlToPdf is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for HTML to PDF conversion. You can use the add-on to create PDF documents from HTML and some other web formats. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment. The extension library uses Chromium browser during conversion. The most recent supported Chromium version will be downloaded automatically before the first use. It is expected to have the same web standards compliance as in Google Chrome (R).
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.